HOWTO allow (or blocklist) an email address in Office 365? This is a simple process to complete. Follow the steps provided below.
- First, login to your Office 365 using your admin email address.
- In Microsoft 365 Admin Center, scroll down in Admin Centers, then click on Exchange. You should be able to see your exchange admin center, as shown below.
- In Exchange admin center, click on Protection, then spam filter.
- Select default, click on the pencil icon to edit.
- Click on the allow list link, then click on (+) to add an email address to whitelist. Click Save to continue.
- If you want to block an email address, then click the block list link, add an email address and Save.
Don’t forget to test your new policy just to make sure everything is working according to your rules.
Have a safe working environment.