I keep reminding my clients “SECURITY is not a product but a continually improving process” to stay one step ahead and remain secure.” – EM @KING.NET
I am the Founder and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of QUE.COM. Cyber Security in layman’s terms, to validate our policies, procedures, standard and guidelines to ensure business operations are conducted within acceptable level of risk. Our brands and websites are protected against intentional or unintentional loss, denial of service attack, alterations, unavailability of services and other related malicious attack.
Not all for Work. For playing online games, go to GamesTrend.com or MultiPlaying.com websites. Playing Call of Duty? drop us a message in Forums to keep in touch. We can play together killing some Zombies.
I am using KING.NET domain for my email, and public profile in Cyber Security (Hacker – KINGdotNET), XBox Gaming Tag KING dot NET, GitHub as KINGdotNET, online education profile as KINGdotNET, Twitter.com/KINGnet and other online activities.
Our Mission is to bring ideas to life, improve user experience, and continue to innovate for the next generation. Continue to promote Security Awareness and Cyber Security. Enjoy Life, Happiness and Prosperity.
IT Managed Services. We help our customers to bridge the gaps in IT to provide Strategic Technology Solutions, Operations Management, Cyber Security, Penetration Testing and Professional Consulting Services.
With a 25+ years track records providing our customers exceptional services in Managed IT Solutions, from Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Domain Name Portfolio Management, Managed Services for Email (MSFE), Managed Hosting Services, Managed SharePoint Services, IT Technical Support, Risk Management Framework and IT Infrastructure Consulting.
History of KING.NET
- July 7, 2018. I started a new project in Machine Learning to continue evolving using the latest technology out there. Reading a lot about Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, SageMaker, and other cool stuff in Machine Learning to Artificial Intelligence. Who knows maybe I can replicate any human brains using one of these technologies. Only time will tell.
- September 1, 2014. I follow up with the acquisition of MAJ.com to support my business. MAJ.com is short for Management of Assets and Joint Ventures.
- January 6, 2014. I purchased QUE.com to improve our web presence, and became the official domain name and our website. The KING.NET domain still working at the background for Email, DNS and other stuff.
- November 1, 2006 – The date I purchased KING.NET domain name and changed our website on November 13. I can’t afford to purchase king.com at that time priced at $100,000.
- August 16, 1999. I purchased my first domain name NeedGuide.com and start posting HOWTO articles.
- I update this page if I have something important to share.
We are also very active buying web properties to expand our network and support company’s strategic direction of future products and services. You will stumble some of our web properties Powered by KING.NET.
Get in touch? Please use this contact form to send your message.