New to Malware Analysis or Malware reverse engineering, and still looking for tools to use. I’ve gather some of the well known malware analysis tools available today, and if you are using one that is listed below please use the comment below to post them.
Malware Analysis tools available for you to learn.
- Cuckoo Sandbox – https://cuckoosandbox.org/
- angr.io – (FREE) https://github.com/angr
- radare2 – (FREE) https://radare.org
- ghidra – (FREE) https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra
- pwndbg – (FREE) https://github.com/pwndbg/pwndbg
- cutter – (FREE) cutter.re and https://github.com/rizinorg/cutter
- binary.ninja – https://binary.ninja
I have a preferred tools and I’m sure you are too. If you want to share your approach, please use the comment below.
Once you learn a couple of them, then you can call yourself a Malwa (Malware Analysis) eager to learn. I am learning something new everyday.