Inspire trust with a Moscom.com Certified Domain validation seal! Let website visitors know you’re the real deal.
Thanks to phishing, pharming, and a long list of other scams, Web visitors grow more wary by the day. But there is something you can do to reassure them you’re one of the good guys: Put a Certified Domain validation seal on your website.
- Distinctive seal displayed on your website and WhoIs listing shows visitors and potential customers that you are the legal originator of your domain name.
- The validation process is simple and can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Moscom.com Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.
- Our Certified Domain seal is dynamic — difficult to forge!
The Moscom.com Certified Domain validation process is quick and easy.
- To acquire Certified Domain accreditation, you must undergo a credentials check that confirms the contact information provided with your domain registration.
- Once the credentials have been authenticated, Moscom.com electronically issues a non-transferable Certified Domain seal that you can load to your website and WhoIs display. This process can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.
- The seal remains there until it expires or until a change in your domain contact information makes it necessary for you to reapply for accreditation.
Certified Domains do not include encryption for site data and transactions.
Learn more about SSL Certificates
Moscom.com 24×7 Sales and Technical Phone Support
Our highly trained, courteous support staff is waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that’s the time you’ll receive. We’ll resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.
Visit Moscom.com Certified Domain for more details.