Archived: October 27, 2018.
The QUE Coins (Token) is live and ready to serve you and our community. The QUE Coins cryptocurrency is based on Ethereum Decentralized Platform on a blockchain network which means you can hold and secure your tokens (QUE Coins) or other cryptocurrency assets on Ethereum compatible wallet e.g. MyEtherWallet.
We started giving rewards to our community using Points (Que$), this is the official digital currency within our community so they can do business and pay for products and/or services. Now with QUE coins cryptocurrency, you can convert your existing Que$ to QUE Coins so you can keep it outside of our network for your own safe keeping.
1.0 Que$ = 1.0 QUE Coin
About QUE Coins, can be use and build for:
- A collectible token within our website. Who knows in the future we can all go to the moon.
- A decentralized network to issue a digital currency. You control and manage your own token.
- Token is not-mineable to save energy. You simply join our community to earn (mine) your points. Your points is equal to token e.g. 1.0 Que$ = 1.0 QUE Coin.
- The total tokens is set to a fixed amount: 8,000,000,000 QUE Coins (Token)
The Source Code Verification is completed:
The Etherscan.io Token Verification: Verified. https://etherscan.io/token/0xba2990421c16efe5ed8cdd24e3d512afe4c3d15b
Where to buy QUE Coins?
- It is now available at EtherDelta.com Decentralized Ethereum Exchange website, go direct to QUE Coin Exchange to buy and sell a token.
- You can also buy it from any members who already earned their points through participation in our community. Visit the Community Marketplace.
For tipping please send to:
- Send ETH (Ethereum) to 0xeB6F0Af12930d30252Df3F159Bbff9504c78D866 (MyEtherWallet)
- Or Bitcoin – 13vLod8MfG56KDueuVXkT9YZ4ExgkMTMBW – create your free account at Coinbase and we both earn $10 of free bitcoin.
Create your own Ethereum Wallet to manage your QUE Coins.
How to add a “Custom Token”? Please follow this step by step procedure. This applies to any new cryptocurrencies created on top of Ethereum Decentralized Platform.
Go to MyEtherWallet.com and login to your Ether Wallet using Keystore or Private key. Scroll down, click on “Add Custom Token“.
For QUE Token:
- Token Address: 0xba2990421c16efe5ed8cdd24e3d512afe4c3d15b
- Token Symbol: QUE
- Token Decimals: 18
Once you click on Save. You will see these token on your Ethereum Wallet as shown below.
I am now ready to receive or buy these coins.
I bought 100,000 QUE and 10,000 YEHEY cryptocurrencies. Now, I have some cryptocurrencies on Ethereum Wallet.
Please note. We are still updating this page.