Show visitors your site is safe from hackers and malware links with our trusted security seal.
- Don’t get blacklisted by Google®. Find security threats before hackers do. Moscom.com Site Scanner identifies malware links and security gaps on your website that could allow a hacker to steal information, vandalize your site or infect your customers. Our daily vulnerability scan looks for threats and gives you recommendations on how to fix them. Find a tough one? Call our hotline for FREE help from our security experts.
- Keep your site safe from malware & hackers. Site Scanner looks for malware links on your site and crawls the website for security gaps that a hacker could use to steal customer information and infect your visitors with spyware and viruses. Learn more about common ways a hacker can exploit your site and your customers.
- Don’t let your site get banned by Google. Google is constantly on the lookout for websites with suspicious activity. If it appears that your website may be spreading malware or viruses – even inadvertently – Google will ban your site and it won’t appear when searched. Site Scanner looks for these vulnerabilities before they happen and does a daily check against the Google Safe Browsing list to make sure your site hasn’t been blacklisted.
- Direct access to Security Experts – FREE. For help, call our security hotline to speak to one of our experts – at no additional cost! Or use the online dashboard for help, education and information about IT security best practices.
- Enhance visitor confidence with site seal. Increased customer confidence leads to increased revenue. When your customers see that your site is backed with daily vulnerability scans, they’ll feel more confident visiting and interacting with your site.
- Fully automated daily scans with email alerts. With Site Scanner, there’s no software to manage and it’s easy to set up. Daily scans check for thousands of Web-based vulnerabilities, then send you an email alert with a simple scorecard to let you know the severity of the issue: “Critical”, “Warning” or “Informational”.
- Easy-to-read dashboard & reporting. Monitor results and improve your site’s security with our online dashboard. Quickly see if any issues exist and get a detailed report on what they are, where they are, their threat level and suggestions on how to fix them.
Related topics: Moscom Site Scanner – How it Works and Common Threats. Find out about SSL Certificates.
Visit Moscom.com Site Scanner for more details.
Moscom.com 24×7 Sales and Technical Phone Support
Our highly trained, courteous support staff is waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that’s the time you’ll receive. We’ll resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.