I don’t post much about https://Yehey.org website so I guess it’s about time to share it again.
Yehey.org is just another condenser websites like Steemit.com commonly use in Social Network powered by Steem Blockchain. The cool feature about Yehey.org is configured with Geolocation and Load Balancers, if one server goes down, the other server will pickup the traffic and will continue to serve accessing the STEEM Blockchain without any interruption.
The only drawback at this time, it is dependent to api.steemit.com the only RPC nodes the support JUSSI. So if the api.steemit.com is busy or down, this will affect all condenser websites out there. I’m still testing the appbase support, will update once it’s completed.
With so many phishing incidents, it’s hard for the community to trust other condenser websites. But YOU need these condenser websites as your alternative gateway to access the steem blockchain. You need a backup website, if the primary is not accessible due to maintenance, busy or simply overload. These condenser websites, witness nodes, and apps makes us a true decentralized network.
So here’s the list of some condenser websites out there serving the community that you can trust.
- https://Yehey.org is managed by me @Yehey also a Witness.
- https://Steeming.com also managed by @Yehey but the long term plan for this project is to be a mobile app. That’s a separate update.
- https://CNsteem.com is managed by @skenan also a Witness
- https://MSPsteem.com is managed by Minnow Support Project
- https://GoSteem.com is managed by @drakos also a Witness
- https://SteemKR.com managed by Korean community.
- and many condenser sites. Please post your condenser site below to be included in my next update.
My post will not be in the trending page so probably will not get notice but with your help by commenting, upvote and resteeming this post might move a bit.
For Mobile Apps, we know the following.
- eSteem by @good-karma also a Witness
- Steemify by @blockbrothers also a Witness
- SteemApp by @yuriks2000 also a Witness
- Steemia by @hsynterkr and @jaysermendez. Well done job, this project is an open source and I fork it.
- got a working mobile app, please post it below for next update.
If I missed your condenser websites or apps, please post a comment below and I will update the list.