Welcome to Sextortion.com is a public service website courtesy by QUE.com. To help educate Internet users on how to avoid sextortion, and be safe in cyber space.
April 21, 2020. IC3 Releases Alert on Extortion Email Scams
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) has released an alert warning of a recent increase in extortion email scams. Cyber criminals threaten to release sexually explicit photos or videos of victims unless they agree to send payment.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages everyone to review the IC3 Alert and the CISA Tip on Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks. If you believe you are a victim of cybercrime, file a complaint with IC3 at www.ic3.gov.
Don’t be a victim or blackmailed. Watch the video for your information. Share with your family and friends. Use the Share This button below to share using your social network.
Video source from FBI.Gov
Be careful of what you share in your social media account.
Sextortion.com Public Awareness: Here are some useful websites to check out.
- FBI warns of ‘large increase’ in sextortion attacks. Sextortion News.
- $1.2M Earned Through Bitcoin ‘Sextortion,’ Bomb Threat Scams. Cointelegraph.com
- Sextortion – how not to become a victim. Highwaymail.co.za
- Sextortion is an emerging form of online abuse, but little is known about it. WeAreThorn.org
- Trends identified in CyberTipline sextortion report. MissingKids.com
- What to do if you’re a victim of ‘sextortion’. Mashable.com
Past News about Sextortion, read it here or here.
To add news, please use the form below to post the news link.
Help us keep this public service page up to date, become a sponsor or donate.
- Donate Here! Paypal will secure your transaction.
- 20180901 Moscom.com renewed Sextortion.com domain name to keep this service up and running.
- 20170203 NeedName.com Domain Name Registration Services. Donated to pay initial monthly rental of Sextortion.com domain name $142/mo.
Thank you very much for helping us to keep this web page up to date.
Use the navigation links below to see our archives.