Welcome to Sextortion.com is a public service website courtesy by QUE.com. To help educate Internet users on how to avoid sextortion, and be safe in cyber space.
Don’t be a victim or blackmailed. Watch the video for your information. Share with your family and friends. Use the Share This button below to share using your social network.
Video source from FBI.Gov
Be careful of what you share in your social media account.
Sextortion.com Public Awareness: Here are some useful websites to check out.
- $1.2M Earned Through Bitcoin ‘Sextortion,’ Bomb Threat Scams. Cointelegraph.com
- Sextortion – how not to become a victim. Highwaymail.co.za
- Sextortion is an emerging form of online abuse, but little is known about it. WeAreThorn.org
- Trends identified in CyberTipline sextortion report. MissingKids.com
- What to do if you’re a victim of ‘sextortion’. Mashable.com
To add news, please use the form below to post the news link.
Help us keep this public service page up to date, become a sponsor or donate.
- Donate Here! Paypal will secure your transaction.
- 20180901 Moscom.com renewed Sextortion.com domain name to keep this service up and running.
- 20170203 NeedName.com Domain Name Registration Services. Donated to pay initial monthly rental of Sextortion.com domain name $142/mo.
Thank you very much for helping us to keep this web page up to date.
Use the navigation links below to see our archives.