2015 Worst Cyber Attacks
The Year 2015 recorded the worst cyber attacks where millions of users from public and private records were compromised. Not even the Feds could avoid getting hacked.
- Antem hacked last Feb 4, 2015, 78.8 Million numbers of records accessed including Social Security numbers, member ID numbers and other personal data.
- Ashley Madison hacked last July 20, 2015, 37 Million names, password, email addresses and phone numbers. Some email address from US Military personnel.
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) hacked last June 4, 2015, 21.5 Million Social Security numbers and fingerprints. Sad to know that my record might be one of them :(.
- Experian hacked last October 1, 2015, 15 Million Social Security numbers.
- Premera Blue Cross hacked last March 17, 2015 with 11 Million Social Security numbers, member ID numbers, bank account information and other data.
- Excellus Bluecross Blueshield hacked last September 9, 2015 with 10 Million Social Security numbers, member ID numbers, financial support information and other data.