I am using KING.NET domain for my email, and public profile in social network.
- GitHub as KINGdotNET for open source projects.
- Cyber Security (Hacker – KINGdotNET) and other online activities.
With 26+ years of experience in Information Technology and Information System Security Management still learning new skills everyday. Here’s a short list to check.
- Machine Learning. I am still learning this stuff yet, slowly but surely. Google using Tensorflow, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio, Amazon SageMaker, IBM Watson, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence. I like Google they provided a kit for Voice (talking) and Vision (to see). I need arms too or learn the acrobatic robots from Boston Dynamics robotics.
- Data Science. Continuous learning.
- Autonomous Robot – I already started a project, still incomplete.
- Drone and Robotics
- Blockchain. I wrote an article on how you can create your own Token (cryptocurrency). I made one for QUE Token and Yehey token. I’m planning to create a token using Bitshares decentralized exchange. Come back to this page for update.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF). I stay up date using NIST.gov website.
- Must read Cyber Security Framework (CSF) and NIST 800-53 for Security Controls.
- Hacking (practice your skill legally). I published a couple of them, CTF Hacking Mr. Robot and CTF Hacking Necromancer.
- Penetration Testing. The swiss tools is using Kali Linux.
- Making Games using Unity 3D and Amazon Lumberjack (free). Of course, I have a place to showcase my game demo. Here and here MultiPlaying.com. I hope to add more games. Come check it out.
Programming skills I try to maintain.
- Python. I need it for my robots, machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science.
- C#. I don’t really program using C# but I need to learn the syntax so I can configure/troubleshoot my programs especially using Unity 3D games.
- C++. Still continue to learn.
- Flutter, Ionic – still learning.
Not all for Work. For playing online games, go to GamesTrend.com or MultiPlaying.com websites. Playing Call of Duty? drop us a message in Forums to keep in touch. We can play together killing some Zombies.
Get in touch? Please use the form below to leave me a message. Come back again to see new projects.
Learn more about KING.net.