Do you want to be a Millionaire, Financial Freedom or Debt Free? Count me in.
My way to become a Millionaire.
- I rather be anonymously rich rather than deceptively poor.
- Patient is a virtue. You won’t become a millionaire overnight, your wealth will be accumulated gradually.
- If you can’t pay cash you can’t afford it. Pays off credit cards in full every month.
- Money does not buy happiness, instead focus on attaining financial freedom and become debt free.
- Pay yourself first. It’s a rule of thumb!
- Failing to plan is the same as planning to fail.
- You will make Financial mistakes, take note and re-assess to avoid it in the future.
- Save early if you can, to take advantage of the power of compounding growth.
- Automatic paycheck deduction to build up your retirement. You can’t spend what you don’t see.
- If everything you own is paid for, retire early, travel and enjoy life. Life is too short.
I know it is hard, well if it is easy everyone is a millionaire by now.
December 25, 2020. This is my target date to review, we will revisit his article in the next three years to see if I was able to monetize my assets and produce more liquid money.
Let’s get working!
Inspired by this article Read 19 Secrets Your Millionaire Neighbor Won’t Tell You — Focuseleme