Reading is the basic and effective way of learning new things. I love to read but sometimes I get bored. This is where I find time to play Rubik cube. If you’re new to playing Rubik’s cube, it will be a challenge for you. I’ve searched the Internet to find a quality video of tutorial to help you out. Watch the video in few hours you will be able to solve the puzzle.
8 things to remember, my shortcut of remembering this game. Of course, you can make your own.
- YELLOW IN THE MIDDLE, my starting point. Then place the 4 WHITE on the side, middle position.
- WHITE CROSS in the bottom.
- Solve the 1st LAYER.
- Solve the 2nd LAYER. No YELLOW edge.
- On top, YELLOW STAR using algorithm of F U R U’ R’ F’ (guide YELLOW 9 and 12 o’clock position)
- On top, ALL YELLOW using algorithm of R U R’ U R U2 R’ (guide, YELLOW left corner, FISH point lower left corner)
- Rotate the UPPER LAYER, to check if the two corner matches to the color of 1st and 2nd LAYER. If not, run the algorithm L’ U R U’ L U R’ R U R’ U R U2 R’ or L’ U R U’ L U2 R’ U R U2 R’(guide, left side 2 corner)
- See if you have a complete color, face away from you then run the algorithm. For clockwise, F2 U R’ L F2 L’ R U F2 and for counter-clockwise, F2 U’ R’ L F2 L’ R U’ F2.
Then I place this to my Memory bank so I don’t forget it. I need to come back here just in case it fade away. See more brain game exercise techniques at MentalAthletes.com page.