Protect yourself from spam, scams, and prying eyes. How much is privacy worth to you?
Did you know that anytime you register a domain, your personal information is exposed 24 hours a day? Your name. Your address. Your phone number. Your email. It’s all published online for anyone to see, as mandated by ICANN. But you have the power to change this. With Moscom.com Private Registration …
- Your domain is registered under the name Domains By Proxy, so its information is made public — not yours. See the difference
- You retain full control of your domain. You can cancel, sell, renew or transfer your domain, set up name servers for your domain and resolve disputes involving your domain.
- You manage and control all email addressed to the domain, as well as the domain’s contact information, with Domains By Proxy’s patented registration and email handling systems.
- You’re still accountable for your actions. Don’t even think about using a private registration to transmit spam, violate the law or engage in morally objectionable activities.
Morally Objectionable Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Child pornography
• Anything harmful to minors
• Abusive treatment
• Encouraging or promoting tortious conduct
• Anything involving hate crimes or terrorism
• Anything involving racial, ethnic or otherwise objectionable conduct
Moscom.com 24×7 Sales and Technical Phone Support
Our highly trained, courteous support staff is waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that’s the time you’ll receive. We’ll resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.
Visit Moscom.com Private Registration for more details.