What is Steeming?
Let’s simplify it. Steeming is …
- Steeming is sharing photos
- Steeming is a Blog
- Steeming is News
- Steeming is Video
- Steeming is Streaming.
- Steeming is a Community.
- Steeming is a Lifestyle.
- Steeming is for Games.
- Steeming is Social.
- Steeming is Entrepreneur.
- Steeming is for Investors.
- Steeming is Mobile Payment.
- Steeming is Finance.
- Steeming is Freedom.
- Steeming is PESOS cryptocurrency.
Steeming is Everything. We are continuously updating our website. Come visit us at https://Steeming.com website.
- Live Server – https://Steeming.com
- Dev/Backup Website: https://usa.steeming.com (Under Maintenance)
- Development Server – https://dev.steeming.com (Testing)
- Staging Server – https://staging.steeming.com (Offline)
- Test Server – https://test.steeming.com (Offline)
February 2, 2020. Updated Website.
July 14, 2019 Website Update.
I’ve created a new logo for steeming.com to match the community website from the open source codes. Using Adobe Illustrator to produce SGV logo as shown below, not an excellent art design but it serves it purpose.
Feb. 2, 2020 Steeming.com logo
July 14, 2019 Steeming.com logo.
Some cool features to know about the Steeming.com website.
- The GEO service for load balancing is powered by two servers hosted at North America and Europe data centers for redundancy, and to load the blockchain content fasters. I reduced the number of servers (
from 4 to2) due to lack of sponsors and very slim funding from @Yehey account.
- I can also perform maintenance without shutting down the website, while the load balancing service is running.
- Using our decentralized website e.g. https://Steeming.com you will be rewarded with PESOS token, the official cryptocurrency within our partners. See the partner list at https://PESOSToken.com website.
- Earn PESOS Token by posting, upvoting and commenting.
- Use the Steem Engine Market Exchange to buying and selling PESOS Token.
- I know some users maintain different accounts. With steeming.com, you can have multiple sessions open so you can login to account-1, account-2, etc. All you have to do is login using CNAME that is available to you e.g. https://1.steeming.com up to https://5.steeming.com (site 1 to 5).
- You can also use your existing domain name. If you don’t have a domain, purchase your own domain name at https://moscom.com, then use CNAME to point to steeming.com, wait for a few minutes to resolve to your domain name. For example, I am using https://yehey.org CNAME point to steeming.com site.
Come and join us, visit https://Steeming.com website. This is an open source, I forked my own copy to learn and develop my own blockchain website. Source at Github: https://github.com/KINGdotNET/condenser it’s fun to read codes and play along.
Bookmark this page for updates.
Care to share what you think about steeming? Please use the comment form below, login using your exiting social media accounts e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Linkedin, etc.
- February 2, 2020. Updated website to include PESOS token support.
- February 10, 2019. Updated to latest version. Change steeming.com logo.
- October 8, 2018. First published article about the steeming.com website.