Give your customers confidence. Show your visitors your site is safe and reliable with Moscom.com Website Protection Site Scanner, the easy way to detect and correct security threats on your site.
- Automated daily scans. Identify threats and vulnerabilities on your website before they can be exploited. A daily scan looks for more than 3,000 vulnerabilities that a hacker could exploit to inject malware, spyware or steal customer information through phishing attacks. If any issues are discovered, you are notified via email or you can simply log in to the online dashboard to view the latest results.
- Identify website vulnerabilities. Site Scanner scans forms, login and password fields, internal and external links – places a hacker could get in to deface your website, steal information or infect your customers with malware. Learn more about common threats and how Site Scanner helps protect you.
- View your scorecard. If a vulnerability is discovered, your easy-to-read scorecard ranks the threat severity as either “Critical”, “Warning” or “Informational”, so you can prioritize and respond accordingly. The online dashboard lets you drill down for detailed information, report your fixes, dispute issues, request help, add notes and manage email alert settings.
- Fix the threat with expert help. Website Protection Site Scanner provides detailed reports and history, offering explanations of the issues, the location of the vulnerability and suggested courses of action. Best of all, you get additional assistance from our trained security professionals via email or direct access through our security hotline number.
- Site secured. When your website is cleared of vulnerabilities, including malware links, the Website Protection seal will show the date of the most recently passed scan so your visitors know your site is free of critical vulnerabilities. The site seal remains visible as long as any vulnerabilities that may have caused a failed scan are addressed within 72 hours.
Read the Website Protection Site Scanner – Common Threats or find out about SSL Certificates.
Visit Moscom.com Site Scanner for more details.
Moscom.com 24×7 Sales and Technical Phone Support
Our highly trained, courteous support staff is waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that’s the time you’ll receive. We’ll resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.