If you believe you have been hacked, there are a few steps you should take:
- Immediately change your passwords for any online accounts that you think may have been compromised. This includes email, social media, and any other accounts where you have stored sensitive information.
- Scan your computer for malware and viruses. If you find any, delete them immediately.
- Notify your bank and any other financial institutions that you use of the situation. They will be able to take steps to protect your account and your money.
- Contact the credit bureau and place a fraud alert on your credit report. This will help to protect you from identity theft.
- Keep a close eye on your accounts and watch for any suspicious activity. If you see anything, report it to the appropriate authorities immediately.