In antique industry, the older it’s get the more expensive to sell, plus other factors of course. In domain name market which is 30+ years now, the value still varies from low three figure to $1M+.
Here at QUE.com, we also owned some old domain names for collections and future projects. Here some of the few domain assets we managed (in bold letters), others added for information use only.
- 1985 – only six symbolics.com, bbn.com, think.com, mcc.com, dec.com and northrop.com
- 1986 – 54 domains were registered such as xerox.com, hp.com, ibm.com, sun.com, intel.com, att.com, etc.
- 1987 – 40 domains included in Top 100 oldest domain names includes apple.com, cisco.com, lockheed.com, rosetta.com, and others.
- 1988 – none
- 1989 – Telebit.com
- 1990 – none
- 1991 – none
- 1992 – none
- 1993 – none
- 1994 – none
- 1995 – MAJ.com, DCWeb.com, Etcd.com, Cityware.com, Quadran.com, Lacita.com,
- 1996 – Cubao.com, IndustryStandard.com, GPAS.com, Minnes.com, Silverthorn.com,
- 1997 – QUE.com our main web portal. KnittyGritty.com, PHWeb.com,
- 1998 – Hardworking.com, Isopropyl.com, Configs.com, OutIsland.com, Sodaman.com, Trickware.com,
- 1999 – Acknowledgement.com, ManassasPark.com, Cavite.com, Inquires.com, Invokes.com, Issoc.com, KissYourBossGoodbye.com, Pressburg.com, Produkto.com, ITCert.com, NoRights.com, Talked.com,
- 2000 – Zambales.com, Doks.com, CMOD.com, ItsOkay.com, Whiny.com, Creux.com, Paragod.com, Termed.com,
- more …
I will complete my collections before I retire and pass on to my children. If you have a domain name for sale with a creation year (see above) please contact me at EM @ QUE.com. For example Telebit.com created 1989-01-05.
Bookmark this post for update and thank you for checking.