CodeRed from EC-Council shares some tips on how to keep your online account secure. Let’s make it harder for the hacker to breach your account.
From banking to online shopping, we rely on digital transactions every day, rendering us vulnerable to data loss if we don’t use strong passwords.
Sponsored by: Moscom.com Domain Name Registration with 24×7 Customer Service.
World Password Day was created to emphasize the importance of safe password habits, an ever-increasing need.
Today is the ninth World Password Day, so take the time to be safer online with these tips:
- Use two-factor authentication
- Avoid reusing passwords
- Avoid common passwords
- Protect your password list
- Use a mix of lower case and upper-case letters, numbers and at least one special character in your password
- Change your passwords frequently
- Use passphrases instead of passwords
- Don’t mix the business email account with personal
- Use a VPN when using public Wi-Fi to avoid interception
- Update your antivirus
Take the right steps to keep your data safe!
Source: Codered from EC-Council.