Council – Community Bot by @Yehey
Welcome to Steemian.org web page and official home of @Council – Community Bot for Steem Blockchain, a project provided by @Yehey [ Witness ].
@Council – Community Bot still in BETA.
Members of the community can all chip in to power up the bot which will then go through the list of members and up vote the latest post by each.
How it works?
Right now, @Yehey initiated with 200 delegated Steem Powers (SP) to start the project. For example, Steve join and delegated 100 SP, Maria join and delegated 100 SP, and Bob also join and delegated 100 SP. The total voting power of @Council becomes 500 SP and will be use to upvote 100% to all the members with good content.
- Imagine if we have a community of 100 members and delegated 100 SP each, that’s a 10,000 SP voting power with your 100 SP membership.
- How about, a community of 1,000 members and delegated 100 SP each, that’s 100,000 SP voting power. Your vote becomes a whale. It’s time to celebrate and shout YEHEY!
I don’t know about you. I am certain I am not a Whale (yet), no whale friends, and not a member of “elite” group to upvote my posts. I work my a*s off to help the community get what they deserve. I hope you will recognize the value of this Community Bot service and join us.
Some post are NOT allowed!
A simple rules.
- We don’t support hates, adult (NSFW), hacking and malicious related article/post.
- We don’t support “dmania” tag. I can’t consider it a good post.
Become a member. How to Join?
If everything is ACCEPTABLE to you after reading the above expectation. Here’s how you become a member. I created this short URL https://on.king.net/council100sp to simplify the process. The link will redirect to Steem Connect to complete your membership.
There are two options to become a member. You need to be approved (whitelisted) before you can join and use the service. Please visit https://SteemChat.com Steem Chat Community to apply for membership.
- Option 1. Delegate 100 SP to @Council. Once approved as member and their delegation remains active you will continue to receive upvote from the community bot @Council and will resteem your post to get an extra exposure.
- Option 2. Send 2 STEEM to @Council for a 1 month subscription, 4 STEEM for 2 months, and so on.
- Option 3. Please delegate to @Council to power UP our curation service.
All options, you need to be pre-approve before you can delegate and use the community bot. Due diligence to review your account to make sure you post quality content.
If you’re interested to join @Council and use our Steem Power for upvote, please send 0.001 STEEM preferably or SBD to @council to review your account. In the memo, put ‘Review my account to join @Council curation service“.
What’s New to @Council service.
Here are the new additions to the service.
- New member needs to be whitelisted before using the service. The enrollment will delay but great long term solution to support the community.
- Resteeming member’s posts.
- Added spaminator, cheetah, steemcleaners, and mack-bot to keep sanitize every posts.
- The community bot will check each post to make sure it contain the whitelisted tag ‘council’ before it votes on it.
The @Council will go out upvoting Author’s with good content.
That’s it. Now, start posting article with quality content. Let’s steeming for a better future. And if you want to know other projects that help steemians, check out other projects listed below. For assistance, drop us a note at https://SteemChat.com discord channel, our members and moderators are ready to help.
Acknowledgement to @yabapmatt for sharing many useful programming codes. You don’t have to re-invent a wheel, it’s ready for you to use.
@Yehey Witness Projects
- @Broadcast giving FREE up vote. Please join our chat at https://SteemChat.com to say hello. Use post-promotion channel $upvote [yourlink] to receive up vote from @Broadcast bot.
- https://Yehey.org (condenser website) Keep steeming for a better world.
- https://Steemian.org Community Bot (BETA) @council – members of the community can all chip in to power up the bot which will then go through the list of members and upvote the latest post by each.
- https://Steeming.com mobile web app (still cooking)
- https://SteemChat.com Steem Community at Discord server.
- Management of Witness Nodes.
If you like what I do helping our community. Please Vote @YEHEY as your Witness.
Go to https://steemit.com/~witnesses URL address then scroll down, type “yehey” and Vote.
I created a short URL to make it easier to vote. Please use this link to Vote – https://on.king.net/witness simply click and vote.
Let’s continue steeming to make a better future.
Image by Tumisu pixabay