If you’re in LinkedIn you probably received an email regarding “Notice of Data Breach“. Yes, you need to reset your password, add your phone number and update your information. I highly recommend to apply additional layer of security by activating Two-Step Authentication.
Here’s how to activate LinkedIn Two-Step Authentication, some technical guys refer it as Two-Factor Authentication.
- Go login to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to Privacy and Setting.
- Click Privacy tab, scroll down in Security section.
- Click Two-step verification, click Turn on. Enter your password to begin.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone number on record.
- Click Verify
You’re all set.
Continue reading: at KING.NET