Welcome to KING.NET my personal web page. I am the Founder, Cyber Information Security Officer, Data Scientist and Investor. I manage the security posture and continuous development of QUE.com.
I am using KING.NET domain for my email and public profile in social network.
- Twitter: @KINGnet and Web: https://KING.net
- GitHub as KINGdotNET for open source projects.
- Cyber Security (Hacker – KINGdotNET) and other online activities.
Get your own email @king.net. Continue reading here.
With 26+ years of experience in Information Technology and Information System Security Management still learning new skills everyday. Here’s a short list for updates.
- Machine Learning. I am still learning this stuff yet, slowly but surely. Google using Tensorflow, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio, Amazon SageMaker, IBM Watson, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence. I like Google they provided a kit for Voice (talking) and Vision (to see). I need arms too or learn the acrobatic robots from Boston Dynamics robotics.
- Data Science. Continuous learning.
- Autonomous Robot – I already started a project, still incomplete.
- Drone and Robotics
- Blockchain. I wrote an article on how you can create your own Token (cryptocurrency). I made one for QUE Token and Yehey token using ERC20. I also created ATLAS Token (formerly known QUE Token) and PESOS Token using Bitshares decentralized exchange. I’ve created my Bitshares account ‘MachineLearning‘, you can send tip using any of your cryptocurrencies supported by bitshares. Create your own free bitshares account. So much to learn in blockchain technology.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF). I stay up date using NIST.gov website.
- Must read Cyber Security Framework (CSF) and NIST 800-53 for Security Controls.
- Hacking (practice your skills legally). I published a couple of them, CTF Hacking Mr. Robot and CTF Hacking Necromancer.
- Penetration Testing. The swiss tools is using Kali Linux. Visit HackerCon.com Vulnerability Assessment Tools list.
- Making Games using Unity 3D and Amazon Lumberjack (free). Of course, I have a place to showcase my game demo. Here and here MultiPlaying.com. I hope to add more games. Come check it out.
- And this is where I published my articles, HOWTO, tutorials, photos and blog.
Programming skills I try to maintain.
- Python. I need it for my robots, machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science.
- C#. I don’t really program using C# but I need to learn the syntax so I can configure/troubleshoot my programs especially using Unity 3D games.
- C++ – still learning.
- Flutter, Ionic – still learning.
Not all for Work. For playing online games, go to GamesTrend.com or MultiPlaying.com websites. Playing Call of Duty? drop us a message in Forums to keep in touch. We can play as a team killing some Zombies or in the WarZone.
I also manage Acknowledgement.com to learn about the Bible. The website automatically published one bible verse from 9 different books using Python and Data Science technique. Its cool, check it out.
Get in touch? Please use the form below to leave me a message. Come back again to see new projects or send email to EM @ KING.NET.