Do you remember your first experience on the Internet? Where .COM was most likely the three magic letters in a URL to the right of the dot, called a domain? Chances are, it’s still the most common domain you’ll see.
Well, today is an epic day in Internet history. We are no longer limited in our domain extension choices because it is the official public launch of new TLDs. Right now, seven domains are available to anyone (on a first come, first served basis), and many more are coming soon.
Before all the good names are taken (again), register a new web address with a fun, new twist and shows what you’re all about. These new domains might be perfect for you, especially if you are a(n):
- Bike store or biking enthusiast. Pedal ahead of the online crowd with a .BIKE web address.
- Designer or sell clothing. Dress up your site with .CLOTHING.
- Expert on anything. Tell everyone with a .GURU domain.
- Owner of multiple businesses. Bring them together with .HOLDINGS.
- Repairer of water pipes, tanks or other water equipment. Explain your services with.PLUMBING.
- Marketer to or own a service for non-married people. Attract customers with a.SINGLES domain.
- Entrepreneur or startup. Your website will be the next big thing with .VENTURES.
Plenty more new TLDs are on the way! Go visit NeedName.com for more details.