Register your domain name before someone else does
An interesting blog from GoDaddy (Moscom.com Partner). This article applies to everyone who conduct their business online and even for your personal website e.g. blog or photos.
Politicians and celebrities are making headlines for domain names they DIDN’T register — opening the door for others to launch websites attached to domains with their famous names. How can you avoid making the same mistake with your online presence?
- You don’t have to register every domain name, but target the right names to reduce risk and increase visibility.
- Buy the 10 most obvious domains.
- Register names well ahead of a big announcement.
- Forward domains to relevant website and social media pages.
- Register domain names with a variety of relevant domain extensions (like .republican or .democrat).
- Check out the infographic below to learn more about how you can protect your brand online.