Here is a summary of the winners and losers of cryptocurrencies from last week, along with some predictions for what to expect this week:
- Bitcoin (BTC): BTC rose by 13% last week, outperforming most other cryptocurrencies. This was likely due to a combination of factors, including positive news from the Lightning Network, a decrease in selling pressure from institutional investors, and an overall increase in investor confidence in the cryptocurrency market.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH rose by 11% last week, largely in line with BTC. This was likely due to the same factors that drove BTC’s price increase.
- Cardano (ADA): ADA rose by 10% last week, making it one of the best-performing large-cap cryptocurrencies. This was likely due to the upcoming launch of the Vasil hard fork, which is expected to improve the scalability and performance of the Cardano blockchain.
What to expect this week
- BTC is likely to continue to trade in a range between $3,7200and $37,500 this week.
- ETH is likely to trade in a range between $2,000 and $2,500 this week.
- ADA is likely to trade in a range between $0.38 and $0.40 this week.
- SOL is likely to continue to be volatile this week, with the potential to trade in a range between $55 and $65.
- DOGE and SHIB are likely to continue to trade in a range between $0.07 and $0.08 this week.
- MovieBloc (MBL) $0.0005951 (+33%)
- Neutron (NTRN) $.04756 (+30%)
- Celestia (TIA) $5.69 (+30%)
- Kyaytn (KLAY) $0.1832 (+19%)
- EchelonPrime (PRME) $5.79 (+18%)
- CorgiAI (CORGAI) $0.0007431 (-63%)
- Bancor (BNT) $0.9057 (-20%)
- MM Finance (MMF) $0.006702 (-15)
- VVS Finance (VVS) $0.000003476 (-11%)
Please note that these are just predictions and the actual price movements of cryptocurrencies could be different.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.