Steps to activate LinkedIn Two-Step Authentication
If you’re in LinkedIn you probably received an email regarding “Notice of Data Breach“. Yes, you need to reset your password, add your phone number and update your information. I highly recommend to apply additional layer of security by activating Two-Step Authentication.
Here’s how to activate LinkedIn Two-Step Authentication, some technical guys refer it as Two-Factor Authentication.
- Go login to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to Privacy and Setting.
- Click Privacy tab, scroll down in Security section.
- Click Two-step verification, click Turn on. Enter your password to begin.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone number on record.
- Click Verify
You’re all set.
Continue reading: at KING.NET